Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!!

Well, the BEST husband and father just turned 32! I am SO glad to have Bryan in my life. I am sure there is no one else out there who could put up with me, let alone love me so much!
As you can see, he turns my life upside down!

6 comments:

andrea said...

You're right, I don't know anyone who would put with you! hahaha Thanks for the delicious cake last night, and letting me win all the card games. Oh, wait...

Charlotte said...

Love the picture, but does Bryan know the flattering poses of him you post on your blog?

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Is Bryan making that face because he finally found something to eat that was too cold???? Happy Birthday!!!

Tucker Mom said...

Happy Birthday Bryan. Hope you had a great day. What is with the face?

Boyer Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryan. Thanks for ignoring me on the phone when I called because your games with B&A were so fun. JK I am glad you had a fun Birthday.

Brother Rick Tucker said...

I don't understand. Is Bryan trying to blow someone a kiss? How does he keep his hat on upside down like that? Happy day Bryan!