Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

9 Months Old

His first steps were actually at around 8 1/2 months old, but now he can walk for longer distances and prefers walking to crawling. You heard right, my "baby" is already walking. It happens way to fast.

It looks like he took a great fall at the end, but he just knocked the camera down. He has already figured out how to get up the steps (we found this out when he fell down them from the top. Now we have to gate the bottom of the steps when he is downstairs, and gate the top when he is up. What a life with a "toddler" :(

8 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Wow did he have good lead off support. He was so cute with that walk.

Charlotte said...

Holy Cow I can't believe he is that big. Now you will need to be using all your hands and feet to keep all four mobile children in line!!

andrea said...

He is getting so good! I love how he wants to go faster than he is actually capable of.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

HOly Cow! I can't believe he is walking!!! Abe has started pulling himself to stand on EVERYTHING, but still won't let go to stand on his own at all. That is so crazy!!1

Boyer Family said...

Wow he is growing up fast. It seems like they always learn to walk when Mom is around. She just works her little voodoo magic and they do amazing things.

Jared said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Time sure does slip through our fingers. I can't believe that he's almost 9 months old!

Anonymous said...

wow he is walking young. My Benson isn't quit there yet, but I understand your pain with the stairs. Benson is great at crawling up the stairs but he scares me trying to get down them

Barlow said...

Yeah, so what, I am walking now too, have been for years. Well, I guess I am current sitting... but thinking about walking....

Really though, that is cool!