Bryan Brenda Trevor Kaylee Nathan Ashton Blake
Did you find the phantom recorder, or did it move again?
I am glad you made it home safe! I can't wait to read about the trip
Waiting to hear about the trip. What is desatin?
I had the same question at first, mom. Then I remembered Brenda mentioning a diaper rash. Desitin. What is the phantom recorder?Post about trip soon!!!
Yay! Life can finally get back to normal again.
I'm sure it is Ashton who is grateful for the desitin more than anyone else! Glad you found wal-mart and glad you made it home.
So glad you're back. Sorry about primary today. I think I made things more confusing for you than they had to be!
Hey, would you mind setting up your quick quotes as a separate blog (like charlottes})?
Gordon- I would LOVE to, but dont know how. You will have to inform me, or do it for me.
So this one time, you had been home for 4 days, and you still didn't post on your blog... yeah, that sucked.
Yeah, I hate it when my family forgets about my blogging reading habits. But at least google reader will tell me when Brenda finally decides to post!!And I can tell you how to do the quick quotes as a blog. It is easy.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Did you find the phantom recorder, or did it move again?
I am glad you made it home safe! I can't wait to read about the trip
Waiting to hear about the trip. What is desatin?
I had the same question at first, mom. Then I remembered Brenda mentioning a diaper rash. Desitin.
What is the phantom recorder?
Post about trip soon!!!
Yay! Life can finally get back to normal again.
I'm sure it is Ashton who is grateful for the desitin more than anyone else! Glad you found wal-mart and glad you made it home.
So glad you're back. Sorry about primary today. I think I made things more confusing for you than they had to be!
Hey, would you mind setting up your quick quotes as a separate blog (like charlottes})?
Gordon- I would LOVE to, but dont know how. You will have to inform me, or do it for me.
So this one time, you had been home for 4 days, and you still didn't post on your blog... yeah, that sucked.
Yeah, I hate it when my family forgets about my blogging reading habits. But at least google reader will tell me when Brenda finally decides to post!!
And I can tell you how to do the quick quotes as a blog. It is easy.
Post a Comment