Color: Red (I think he is trying to get on Grandma Red's good side)
Movie: The Spiderwick Chronicles (why did he have to pick one with a word I'm not sure I can spell?)
Dinner: White Noodles (noodles with Alfredo sauce)
Lunch: Chips, PB&J, and applesauce (no lie he has had this in his lunch almost everyday this year)
Breakfast: Toaster Strudels (we are having these today, before that it has been almost a year)
Day of the Week: Wednesday (he gets out of school early)
Treat: Chips & Granola bars (I am glad about the granola bars because we got some on such a good deal at Albertson's that we bought about 60 boxes!)
Book: Magic Tree House books (he reads about 5 of them at a time, chapter one in each book, then chapter 2 in each book and so on)
Activity: Don't Eat Pete (no, not uncle Pete, it is a pretty fun game where you eat m&m's until you get to the spot designated as "Pete" by the rest of the crowd, who then yells out "don't eat Pete!")
TV Show: Krypto the Super dog (I tried to talk him out of saying this one because he has only seen it once on the computer, but he would not budge)
Web Address: Cartoon Network
Favorite Saturday Activity: Nintendo (I was so hoping it would be riding his bike, or playing outside, oh well)
Thing about School: Recess, reading, and writing, oh yeah and math (thats my boy!)
1 comment:
Trevor you are smart. Anyone with the favorite color red and red hair too is smart, handsome and very good on the computer. Keep up the good work. Love ya
Post a Comment