Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kaylee's Favorite Things

Color: Purple (at first she thought I asked her what her favorite Brother was...she looked at me really confused and said favorite brother?)
Movie: Barbie Mariposa

Dinner: Hot Dogs and Macaroni (we NEVER have this for dinner, we have it for lunch sometimes but not for dinner so I don't know where she got this answer from)

Lunch: Dino Chickens (smothered in Ranch dressing, if you don't believe they really smother them, ask Andrea, I think she was shocked when she first saw them do it)

Breakfast: Cereal-chocolate marshmallow mateys (if you don't know what marshmallow mateys are you really need to tighten your budget and start getting malt-o-meal cereals!)

Day of the Week: Sunday (wow, didn't expect that one)

Treat: Toaster Strudels (my kids don't think to far from the here and now, we had these for breakfast today)

Book: Ariel

Activity: Going to the store (not really, she complains every time we do it, but that is what she said)

TV Show: Dragon Tales

Web Address: Nick Jr

Favorite Saturday Activity: Play out side or go around the block (much better than Trevor's answer)

Thing about school: Snack (we are working on this, she will like more about school soon I hope!)

2 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Kaylee is the little princess. She will always like the snack part of school. I thought her favorite color was pink. Oh well I had better get in the in of things. Good work my favorite Kaylee in the whole world. Love you.

Kristi said...

Is there really CHOCOLATE Marshmallow Mateys? I've never seen them. We splurge occasionally on Marshmallow Matey's as a sugar cereal for my kids. They love them.