Movie: Saturday night movies with Barlow and Andrea (this came as quite a shock because every time we have Barlow and Andrea over to watch a movie it turns out to be a REALLY dumb movie!)
Dinner: Breast milk
Lunch: Breast milk (I keep trying to give him baby cereal or baby food, and he keeps gagging on it then screaming at me)
Breakfast: Breast milk
Day of the Week: Sunday (he gets held the most)
Treat: Sour Patch Kids (Bryan let him suck on one, and he loved it!)
Book: Sad to say but I don't read much to Ashton, but I didn't read that much to Trevor either so there is still hope
Activity: Play Gym (he has played under his little gym for 1 1/2 hours before, he really likes it)
TV Show: Jeopardy (He just looks at the screen the whole show, loves the bright blue color)
Web Address: Ashton hates the Internet, because he tends to get neglected
Saturday Activity: Blowing out the back
Thing about school: Fewer people around to pick on him!
1 comment:
Try the chocolate marshmellow maties they are really good cereal. I agree with you rice cereal? UCK!!!!!!! Love ya
Post a Comment