We had a lot of fun this year, we had a primary Easter egg hunt, then on Saturday we died eggs, it took almost 3 dozen this year! We will have more next year too, wow! The kids all got new shoes and electric toothbrushes in their baskets along with tons of candy. Easter Sunday was great. Barlow and Andrea came over for dinner, then we watched Enchanted, then had a game of Settlers with brownies and Italian Sodas. What more could you ask for? (Other than more family and a Settlers tournament!
9 comments:
I don't blame Ashton for screaming, it was cold yesterday!! Not very Eastery at all. Sad. We had fun last night, even if Bryan did win.
Toothbrushes and candy?? I guess prevention is better than nothing! I wish we could have gotten a picture with Abe and Ash together in their suits! Too cute! Email me your family pic, so I can get a copy for Abe's book!
And it is funny that Nathan dyed all his eggs blue, since his favorite color is cereal!
So am I the only horrible parent that did not stay at the primary egg hunt?
Fun pictures.
The kids are so fun. This is the first year we didn't dye any eggs. It was said. Good to see the pictures of you dying the eggs it brought back many good memories. Send me some of the family pictures so that I can get a copy on the wall. They look cute.
I am impressed at the family picture you got at Chiawanas with that wind! It turned out great. Ashton looks so cute... even when screaming. He must hate you right then! (ha ha)
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. To bad Kim and Ken don't play settlers or it would have sounded a lot like our Easter. I love the new family picture. It kind of looks like Kaylee is a ghost that floaated into the picture. Why is the picture all faded right on her? Anway it is really cute and you guys look so sharp!
Ok, so I thought the same thing about Kaylee in the picture, the wierdest thing is that she looks that way in all the pictures we took that day, even the ones of just her. Strange huh?
Speaking of Settlers... :)
Post a Comment