You might think that they are wearing the gloves because it is still kind of cold and it hurts to hit the cold ball, but they actually really like they way the gloves look and it makes them feel like real tether ball players!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Tetherball Anyone?
For Christmas this year one of our presents was a tether ball poll. Which Bryan promptly installed right in the middle of our back yard. So far Barlow and I are the champions. I say this because we are both undefeated (of course we have not played against each other yet) Barlow has only played Bryan and I have only played my kids, but I thoroughly beat all of them! It has been a lot of fun to play and to watch Barlow and Bryan play, and I didn't think it was fair that Andrea and I should be the only ones to enjoy watching, so I thought I would share! Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Live it up now because you know when we come back to visit Ken will kick their butts (think grip and push ups!!!)
That is awsome! I could take you all. After all I have won Settlers the last two times I've played. Whose head did they picture the ball as? . . . And I did notice the gloves before I read the end of the post!
That's funny.
I love your quotes down the side. Macy referred to her Grandparents by Black Grandma (she has black hair), Yellow Grandma (my blonde mom), White Grandpa (greying) and Black Grandpa (my dad:black hair.) It was so funny when she would tell people we were going to see her Black Grandma.
I know teatherball is fun but it makes Barlow and Bryan look kind of nerdy. I noticed the gloves and thought wow Brenda and Bryan found real pro gloves to go along with thier pole! Then I read the bottom and realized their not official. Now I want to see you and Andrea play.
Oh we will play alright, but there will be no cameras involved (wouldn't want Brenda to be embarrassed when I kick her trash)
Esqueleto: [to Ramses] I think me and my friend are ready to go pro!
Nacho: Ok. Orphans! Listen to Ignacio. I know it is fun to play tetherball. A nice ball to the face... or a string wrapped around thier arm ... but you cannot do it. Because, it is in the Bible not to play tetherball with your neighbour.
Chancho: So you've never Played tetherball?
Nacho: Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the tetherballers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books!
What is that last comment? What have you been feeding Bryan? of did he just get one too many in the head. I noticed the gloves and knew why they had them. After all they are Bryan and Barlow. Dad could bet everyone.
First of all, the gloves are awesome. I want to wear the gloves even when I don't play El Juego de Poder (Tether ball in Spanish). Secondly, no one noticed my awesome jump in the video, unless the awesomeness of my awesome jump so too awesome for your awesomeless brains to comprehend, which I would understand.
Lastly, the gloves are just not enough, next time there will be even more gear and less cameras
Post a Comment