Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nathan's Favorite Things

Color: Cereal (it didn't matter how much I said "no, Nathan, color, color!" he responded with cereal then said, why Mom, don't you like cereal?"
Movie: Nick Picks 2 (a combination of TV shows from Nickelodeon)

Dinner: Chickens - any kind

Lunch: Cananas (by this he means Bananas and he only said that because he saw some on the counter)

Breakfast: Can't you guess....cereal!

Day of the Week: Park day (he only gets about one every six months so he needs to enjoy them when they come)

Treat: Teddy bears (gummy bears) and a blue sucker (a blue sucker huh, interesting color, and to think I thought his favorite color was cereal!)

Book: Magic Tree House

Activity: Cry (I put this because that is what he is doing now because I would not let him play with the bag of apples I just bought)

TV Show: Mickey Mouse (he did not want to answer this one because he is still mad at me, but when I threatened to throw away the apples...idle threat....he came up with Mickey Mouse which is strange because we don't have cable and there are no Mickey Mouse shows on PBS)

Web Address: Nick Jr (yes Nathan has been able to navigate the web ever sense he was 18 months old)

Saturday Activity: Watch a movie on Sunday (who knows)

Thing about School: Movies (Nathan talks about his "teacher" all the time, it is kind of freaky)


1 comment:

Tucker Mom said...

Always stay your own person you are cutest that way. I like the color cereal too especially if it is red. Love ya