I thought it would be fun to ask my kids what their favorites were so that you could all get to know them a little better. But I put them in the wrong order so if I were you I would scroll down and start with Trevor's then read Kaylee's then Nathan's and then Ashton's. It will work better that way. Anyway.....enjoy!
7 comments:
What an awesome idea! I loved reading all the answers. Very clever. It was nice to have been able to go out and spend some time with you and your family. Where are yours and Bryan's answers??
That was so good!! But I agree, you and Bryan need to answer as well. I got a movie from the library yesterday and it has potential of being really dumb! Let me know if you guys want to watch it this weekend. PS, Barlow and I played 2-person settlers the other night and I kicked his TRASH. I used up all my roads, settlements, and cities. Just thought I'd let you know what you're up against.
That was a great idea! I loved all their answers. It makes me want to come over on a Friday. (Peter picked our last couple of movies and they have been horrible!, he is grounded from putting movies in our netflix cue for a while). I would kick Andrea's trash at settlers.
I liked your side comments. No one can beat Dad at picking out movies and everyone knows what I mean. Loved the idea of getting to know the kids better. You and Bryan did need to answer too.
Brenda, this was so fun to read. I laughed so hard at Nathan's answers. "Why mom, don't you like cereal?" HILARIOUS. I am so going to have to copy this on my blog.
Good idea not putting favorite Aunt and Uncle, Andrea and I don't want everyone else to feel bad. Very funny. I love nathan's favorite color, if I had only known that was an option!
Your kids are so fun. You must always be laughing at Nathan. I also loved getting to know your kids better, I still see them as being very young. I don't know where the Settlers things came from but I am sure I could take any of you on. No one will even play with me anymore because I always win.
Post a Comment