We were just messing around watching the videos of Barlow and Bryan playing tether ball and we decided to play it backwards and low and behold, we found something amazing. No wonder Barlow keeps winning!
I finally got caught up on your blog! So funny. I love the quotes. You should compile them over the years and publish them when your kids are grown. Great job with your weight loss! I can tell you are making some good progress with it. We'll have to make it over there soon to see how good my tetherball skills are after 2 decades on the shelf. And, we still need to do a scrapbook day. I just need to figure out how to work it around naptime.
Brenda, I read your quick quote and the funny thing is that this Sunday I woke up and our clock said 7:11 and I hurred and woke Ken up (he leaves at 7:00) apologizing for messing up the alarm and not setting it right, etc. He's the one who delivered the, "its Sunday" line to me!
12 comments:
barlow looks like a girl from trevor
"By the power of gray-tether-ball-pole, I have the power!!"
funniest post ive seen in awhile
Wow....if that is true how did Ken ever beat him in grip??? (keep your eye on our blog for the answer)
Holy Cow, is Andrea Teela? No wonder she was ok going out in the snow like she did, she must be used to wearing that swimsuit thing!
I must have mist over my eyes because I have never noticed the tetherball master within Barlow. Man do I feel like a muggle sometimes.
Guess what I found on my computer? http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj269/latermom/TheMastersoftheUniverse.jpg Who knew?
He was always the HE MAN. Great picture I actually laughed. Very funny Brenda.
Ok, I can't take credit for the funny picture, it was all Bryan he has some pretty masterful photoshop skills.
That is hilarious!
I finally got caught up on your blog! So funny. I love the quotes. You should compile them over the years and publish them when your kids are grown. Great job with your weight loss! I can tell you are making some good progress with it. We'll have to make it over there soon to see how good my tetherball skills are after 2 decades on the shelf. And, we still need to do a scrapbook day. I just need to figure out how to work it around naptime.
Brenda,
I read your quick quote and the funny thing is that this Sunday I woke up and our clock said 7:11 and I hurred and woke Ken up (he leaves at 7:00) apologizing for messing up the alarm and not setting it right, etc. He's the one who delivered the, "its Sunday" line to me!
Post a Comment