For the final leg of our trip we drove down to Newport and went to the Aquarium there. I would rank it as the best aquarium we have been to. It was very cool. We got to see an octopus, sea lions at feeding time, tons of jelly fish, and we even got to pet live sharks and sting rays.
They have 3 large glass tunnels going through huge fish tanks that you can walk through and see fish swimming all a round you....very cool.
At the end there was a cute little playground and we were the only ones playing on it so we got some fun pictures:
Over all we had a fabulous trip, my favorite part was by far the beach, but this kids favorite part was the hotel (swimming pool most of all) and the fact that our room came with "fancy" cups that they could drink their orange juice out of.
12 comments:
Looks like fun. I like going to aquariums.
You ought to get the kids some of those cheaper 'fancy' glasses for special days (birthdays, holidays, etc)
I'm an aquarium addict, I love them. That looks like a really fun one!!
How fun! What a nice little family get-a-way. My kids love those glasses too...we call them "new years eve" glasses cause thats about the only time we use 'em. Isnt it funny how we spend a ton on: Gas, Food, Activities, Hotel Rooms, etc, but the thing that the kids love the most are usually FREE!(like the glasses)
My kids always love the hotel best, too. Loved the picture of Bryan on the turtle.
How fun. I love the pictures. What a cool aquarium. Was it expensive.
I loved the pictures. Ashton look so cute. Glad that you got to take a vacation and have so much fun with the kids. Wish I could have gone with you.
That cracks me up about the "fancy" glasses, especially how they're holding them. Hilarious!
We've been to that aquarium too and really liked it! I remember the huge octopus. We got a free coupon from our hotel magazine for a free bag of fish to feed the seals and it was so fun see them do tricks for their food.
I love the pictures! Glad to see that you had such a great time on your "macation"...hehe..love the kids comments...
I love the pics at the playground. They are really cute and you all look like you are having so much fun.
Favorite pic- Trevor on the turtle
Second favortie-Kaylee drinking her orange juice.
I'm glad you had such a fun vacation. Next time plan to come to NC! Think how amazingly fun that would be!
wait wait also a favorite-Ashton on the turtle. (ps Brenda you're hot!)
This looks like fun, and your trip to the beach looks like fun. Maybe we'll have to give visiting the beach another try, and throw the Newport Aquarium in for added adventure. What a great activity!
Post a Comment