Why is that wet sand or even mud can feel so good between my toes, but mashed banana just feels gross?
Yeah, its been one of those weeks! I am ready for a nap....oh wait, I just took one, oh well.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hear ya...and there is still like, a million more weeks till school starts again! Look on the bright side...you got some yummy cherries for free. Hang in there.
I completely agree..your posts can make me laugh so much and I really needed it! thanks...Unfortunately it is time to START the bedtime routine and I want to just walk to my bed and crash..no such luck!
I think it is because mashed banana usually occurs right after you mopped the floor. At least you weren't wearing socks. Hopefully things look up for you soon!
7 comments:
I hear ya...and there is still like, a million more weeks till school starts again! Look on the bright side...you got some yummy cherries for free. Hang in there.
Mashed banana is better than the mashed strawberry I had yesterday. My 1st week with kids home is next week. Wish me luck!
I completely agree..your posts can make me laugh so much and I really needed it! thanks...Unfortunately it is time to START the bedtime routine and I want to just walk to my bed and crash..no such luck!
I think it is because mashed banana usually occurs right after you mopped the floor. At least you weren't wearing socks. Hopefully things look up for you soon!
Yuck! Hope you have a better week!
I agree with Kim. Socks would have been much worse.
Hope you days pick up
Much rather step on a banana than the stickers that are all over here. Love the picture, that is how I feel. Love ya
Post a Comment