Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oregon Trip Part 1.....The Zoo

On our way to the Oregon Coast we stopped at the Portland Zoo. We bought a year pass last year and it was going to expire on the 31st of May so we decided to stop on in and see what was new. Not much was new....zoos don't change much year to year. But the kids enjoyed it none the less. Ashton loved it and we had a good time. Here are some pictures of the trip.

My favorite part of the zoo was feeding the birds. Two of them bit me, but it was so cool to have them land on you and get to feed them:
This is as close as Nathan would get
Kaylee and The Birds
Trevor and The Birds
I am not much for taking pictures of animals (that is one reason Trevor had his own camera, I think he got a shot of EVERY animal we passed by) So here are a few more pictures of my rowdy zoo creatures:

And because it is too hard to exclude any pictures of such cute subjects here are the rest of our shots from the zoo:

8 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

Wow those are some good looking kids!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Lucky for them they don't look a thing like their Dad!! ha ha. Looks like fun, I bet Abe would love the zoo.

Anonymous said...

How Fun! I don't like taking pictures of animals either. We are glad you guys are back.

Unknown said...

The kids are so cute! I love the zoo, but I think that's only because we don't have one here and I'm definitely with you about taking all the animal pictures!

Kristi said...

Your little monkeys looked right at home in that zoo exhibit! I'm glad you had a fun trip.

Charlotte said...

We haven't been to the zoo in forever. That looks like so much fun, I need to make an effort to get my kids to a zoo.

Boyer Family said...

You got some great pics of your kids together! We love going to the Zoo.

Mom at Our House said...

I just got back from that zoo about 15 min ago. I remember seeing those places in the pics. :)