Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

From Ribbons and Curls.....to Make up and Pearls

My little girl turned 7!

Here are 7 things she got on her birthday:

1. A new webkinz to renew her account for another year
2. More littlest pet shops (can she really need more?)
3. New clothes
4. A Barbie Movie (Fairytopia..joy)
5. A Voice recorder that makes the sounds go slower and faster
6. A Tinkerbell reading chair

and....

7. Holes in her ears!
She has been looking forward to her birthday for months for really one reason, getting her ears pierced. She did great and didn't cry at all. She is growing up SO fast. I can already see how she is turning into a little lady! We LOVE our Kaylee and being the only other girl in the house I couldn't imagine life without her!
Happy Birthday Kaylee!

9 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Looks like a fun birthday. I love the cake. Congratulations on the earrings! That is a fun time.

Grandma Davis said...

What a fun birthday! The cake was so cute. I can't believe that Kaylee is so "old" and grown up already. We love you all.

Mom at Our House said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee

Jessica Tucker said...

Happy birthday Kaylee!!! I wish that we could have been there.

Charlotte said...

That cake is awesome!! Happy Birthday Kaylee, enjoy the earings.

Alicia Leppert said...

Pierced ears has been a hot topic of discussion at our house lately, as Macy's cousin (who is also 8) just got hers and I really want Macy to but she is too scared.
P.S. How did you get that webkinz on the cake without destroying it?

andrea said...

Man, I look like a doofus in that picture. At least I'm not the only one! *coughbarlowcough*

I still love those decorations, I'm going to hire you to decorate for all my parties.

Kristi said...

What a fun looking birthday! Looks like Kaylee had a great time. Cute cake!

Boyer Family said...

Maddie has that same pink dog! I love the earings Kaylee picked. Happy Bday!