Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Ham With Your Dinner?

I have entered the busiest 2 months of the year. Not only are they the busiest holiday seasons, but most of my family's birthdays are in these months also, not to mention the fact that Trevor will be 8 and we have decided to go to Utah for his baptism over Thanksgiving. I find myself rushing from one project to another fighting off cold after cold from lack of sleep.

How do I manage to stay sane?? Lots and Lots of ham:

Ok, so maybe I am not sane, maybe my whole family has lost it....oh well, who will notice right?

10 comments:

andrea said...

My, what a lovely singing voice. Silly kid.

Brandee G. said...

Brenda, please let us know when the baptism is!! We would love to see you guys when you're in town!!

Gina said...

So cute!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That was so cute. Abe just laughed and laughed. When it ended he pointed to the screen and made the "awawawawaw" sound that Ashton was making, letting me know he wanted to watch again!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love to hear the giggles in the background too.

Boyer Family said...

He is a ham sandwich. I love that he didn't even giggle at himself. I am glad that kids can be cute to balance out when they make you crazy.

Charlotte said...

I would take that ham with my dinner anyday. Matthew likes to entertain his older siblings too.

Hope you guys feel better and you get everything done (and if you do, could you work on some of my stuff, too?)

Tucker Mom said...

That ham really does make one laugh. Bring ham to my house any time. So cute.

Shalise said...

Those are the best family times...when everyone is just slap-happy! I'm always impressed that your high chair is so clean in pictures! Mine is disgusting...I can't seem to keep up with it.

Mom at Our House said...

I love when kids act goofy. It can make any day better when they start to act like that.