Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Chance Workout?

The newest season of Biggest Loser is underway and Bryan and I look forward to this show whenever it starts (although we start hating the show when the people start to get skinnier than us) But we have always found that the show motivates us. After a long day of mothering and housewifing I am usually SUPER tired. But as we watch this show after our kids are in bed we find that we both want to use our exercise bike. It normally sits dormant in the corner, but not during this show. Here is a picture to prove my point:

Well, I never said we used it to exercise with! It actually makes a GREAT end table.So the show motivates us to sit there and eat ice cream and have a nice peaceful evening, so sue me. Still our exercise bike hasn't seen this much action for a long time!

11 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow! Way to go. Eating ice cream during the Biggest Loser. I always at least do sit ups during one commercial break....and then go get some ice cream.

GordonTucker said...

I dont usually watch the show, but maybe I'll start this year! You are like the ice cream king and queeen!

Anonymous said...

after moving my exercise bike to four different aparents and realizing I had only used it as a towel dryer each time. I finally gave it away so I wouldn't have to move it again. It is now sitting at my friends house ( drying towels )

Kevin and Eliza said...

I'm excited to see how the wii project goes. So this might sound silly, but who wii stuff did you take a pictures of. I'm slightly confused. Isn't ice cream the best.

Brenda said...

The Wii stuff is ours, we have bought all of it we just can't open it until the charts are done. We did this for three reasons:
1. We bought the wii fit a long time ago with intentions to sell it online and make a profit
2. The closer it gets to Christmas the harder it will be to find everything we want
3. We are crazy

Tucker Mom said...

That is funny and I know that the show does motivate you to exercise and lose weight. Love the table idea.

Mindi B said...

That's hilarious! Jason and I have actually commented on the same thing while we watch the show - we always have our bowls of ice cream as well. (Not this season though, I really do need to drop a few pounds.)

Charlotte said...

At least you're using your exercise equipment. Mine isn't doesn't even have the dignity of coffee table.

And now that it is getting colder, I can alternate bites of ice cream with sips of hot chocolate. I am EXTRA healthy.

Don't watch the biggest loser, though. Does that make me a loser?

andrea said...

Charlotte, you don't HAVE to watch it, but just know that if you don't Brenda and I will be laughing at you and saying mean things about you behind your back. So if you're ok with that, go ahead and not watch.

We've been so good this year, we got NO SUGAR ADDED, REDUCED FAT ice cream. It's practically like eating a vegetable.

Charlotte said...

BTW, I like the new Why is It? on your sidebar. I keep forgetting to tell you.

Tucker Dad said...

It's almost October. Ken and Kim are into halloween. Why not use this picture as a prop. "You scream, I scream, we all scream for Icecream!"

PS if you saw a new picture of me you'd want to screem. I need to go on the biggest looser show.