
To this day I think the only reason I can spell independence correctly without thinking about it, comes from the fact that I was raised in Independence MO. Anyway, we are having a great day. Our ward had a breakfast this morning. Kaylee, Trevor and I went early to help get this set up and cooked. They had egg burritos and muffins with orange juice. It was really good.
I was SO excited this year to find matching shirts for the family in everyone's size. We looked quite festive. Afterwards we went to the park to take some family pictures. I have given up trying to get everyone perfect in a picture and I am pretty happy with the results. (yes Mom, I will send you prints)

Anyway. I LOVE my country. I feel so blessed to have been born, raised and now raising my children in such a greatly blessed land. I am
grateful for those who have been willing to risk or give their lives for my freedoms. I try to never take for granted those God given rights that we enjoy here. It is easy to see the hand of God in creating such a great nation. I hope and pray that we can keep
receiving inspiration and protection from our God.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
8 comments:
Matching shirts, that is AWSOME! We had to settle for matching colors this year. Pictures look awsome, and I see you have already included them on the sidebar. You are on top of things!
I LOVE the pictures. Kaylee is great in every picture. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Can't wait until our visit. Your kids are so nice looking. I really love them.
Ashton is standing up so well in all those pictures! He looks very grown up. I love how it is Bryan not looking at the camera in the top picture! Too funny. They look great though. I'm glad you had a great day.
Love it pictures, especially Bryan. I know the look on his face is because he is missing me and Andrea. It's ok buddy, we will be home soon and playing SOC, basketball, and talking about he-man soon. Love the shirts, and glad that you all had a good 4th!
Love the shirts! Brenda YOU LOOK GREAT! You have inspired me! Ashton is becoming so big and handsome. I can't believe you're kids are so big. I miss you guys.
What a great looking family! Cameron loved seeing Trevor before the fireworks started. We'll have to get these boys together sometime this summer!
Big fan of matching families...it is so fun!
It's so fun to see your blog. I found the link on Tad's blog. Your kids are adorable!!!
Amy Lloyd Howard
Post a Comment