I know, I know, to many posts all together, but I couldn't help posting this one! Ashton is starting to sit up for extended periods of time, and I happened to have my camera with me the first time he did it, so here you go, my baby is growing up!
I just got all caught up on your blog. It's so great to read about someone who had a wonderful spring break! I love your green kitchen, it looks awesome. And I too love the Jesus and the dolphin quote. Priceless.
Wow he really can sit up. It looked like you friend push him a little too hard and almost fell over the other way. He is really cute. The whale does look like a dolphin and Nathan is you squeek toy.
I was just signing in to leave a comment about how I wish I'd see a new Davis post sometime soon and I saw how everyone else agrees. Your getting as bad as mom!
13 comments:
Wow, what a talented boy!! Jace has been rolling over to his side a lot, maybe he won't be too far behind ashton.
I can't believe how time has passed! He is so big already. We loved Nathan's quote on the side about Jesus and the Dolphin.
I can't believe how fast the little guys are growing up! I can't wait for Jace to be able to sit up too.
I just got all caught up on your blog. It's so great to read about someone who had a wonderful spring break! I love your green kitchen, it looks awesome. And I too love the Jesus and the dolphin quote. Priceless.
way to go Ashton! Abe will sit up in a similar fashion, but still no rolling over for him (well, very much...he does it very sporadically)
Wow he really can sit up. It looked like you friend push him a little too hard and almost fell over the other way. He is really cute. The whale does look like a dolphin and Nathan is you squeek toy.
definitely a davis kid. He looks quite a bit like nathan did when I lived with you guys
boy, sure has been a long time since there was a new post up here...
Wow that is really cool to see Ashton sitting up. Thanks for the invite. Give all the kids a kiss for me. You are doing a great job. Love to all.
I dont know about everyone else, but your scrapbook slideshow pokes over your posts in my browser
I agree with Andrea. Sure would be nice to see a new post:)
I was just signing in to leave a comment about how I wish I'd see a new Davis post sometime soon and I saw how everyone else agrees. Your getting as bad as mom!
Wow- I know it has been a while and this is old news, but congrats on the sitting up. Vacuum or not, you can NEVER keep up with a human vaccum.
Post a Comment