Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Green Kitchen


Well, thanks to Andrea's help over the last two days I was able to finish the kitchen. I still have some touch up work to do where the tape was, but here are some pictures anyway. The kids all helped with one more wall and played really well while we worked. (I did bribe them with 2 quarters if they played upstairs while we finished) Ashton has decided to roll over every time he is put down on his back, but he does not like to be on his belly, so he cries a lot, oh well. I tried to tell him "umbrella" but it did not work, I guess we should have picked out a new word for the day. Oh well.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Brenda, that looks awsome. That green isn't dark at all. It give the kitchen a soft glow. I wish I could have helped. I love to paint walls! I still think you are crazy to let the kids help (Don't tell my kids!) Umbrella

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

It looks awesome! It really makes your cabinets "pop" (yes, I watch too much TLC). I"m glad you could do it, I'm sure Bryan is glad he conceeded to the green, it is really nice. Umbrella!

Boyer Family said...

It looks great! You have a really nice looking house. I thought you said you were painting them chocolate brown. The green looks wonderful.

Tucker Mom said...

The green isn't dark at all. I was thinking like dark forest green. It look really nice. Kaylee really looks like a young lady. She has really grown up. Good job. Umbrella or what ever your word is today.