We broke out our wii fit so that we could do some exercising. No our charts are not full yet so the kids can not play any other games on the wii, their friends can not play. The only thing we can do is the wii fit. However, they have gained some valuable skills by exercising on the wii fit. Nathan is a prime example. We have never owned a hula hoop, so naturally he did not have any hula hooping skills, but oh how that has changed! He can do a virtual hula hoop as good as the rest of us. (if you have never seen it the wii fit has a virtual hula hoop game where you swivel your hips around to keep the hula hoops going...pretty good workout if you ask me...anyway) So this begs the question; Can he hula hoop in real life. Well the other day he says "MOM!! Mom!! Watch me Hula Hoop! After watching him (and taking several minutes to recover from the giggles) I grabbed my camera and had him do it again. And now to share with everyone:
11 comments:
Nathan you are so funny. I guess we shoudl buy you a real hula hoop.
That reminds me of when Spencer try's to hola hoop. We don't own won, but walmart is a great place to test his skills
That's hilarious! Who knows what effects the virtual world will have on us in the end? I wish I could virtually cook dinner!
That was pretty darn funny. And I loved when Ashton casually walks into the shot. Can't stand to be out of the spotlight, can he?
That is so cute. I wish we lived closer. I'm with Andrea, I liked how Ashton meanders into the shot (dressed just like Matthew).
nice diaper. I never let Abe walk around in diapers. (haha). I love how he is so matter of fact about how he stinks. Too cute.
Nathan is so cute!! I love that necklace that he is using as a hula hoop.
Well, I got to see the first five seconds of it, and then my stupid computer started freezing, so I gave up. But I can imagine how cute it was.
We have a real hula hoop if he wants to give it a try before you go out and waste your money on it. He looks like he'd be pretty good! Ours is currently in hiding from the kids.
That is funny. Oh the next generation of gamers.
Nathan, ya did great. See if you can spin it on the floor and have it come back to you!
Post a Comment