Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shame on YOU!

Yeah, you read that right, shame on all of you. You totally let me fall of the wagon regarding weight loss! I had lost a total of 14 lbs, but I have now gained back 5 of those!! It is so much easier to lay the blame on someone else than to take responsibility myself, so that I why I say shame on you. If my support group had kept better tabs on me this never would have happened. Anyway, I am going to rededicate myself to the "program" tomorrow. No more pigging out and stress snacking. And back to daily workouts. I have put a new pole up because that seemed to work well last time. Summer is getting ever so close and I really would like to be able to put on a swim suit, so lets try to pull it together and be a little more supportive this time shall we?

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

You put up a new pole? What kind of daily workouts are you doing? I'm suprised Bryan isn't completely over enthusiastic about your weight loss plan :)

Charlotte said...

PS no fair changing your post from "pole" to "poll" It is funnier the first way!

GordonTucker said...

She must have changed it back because it says pole again. That is pretty funny :P

Brenda said...

yeah, I um was talking about a tetherball pole......yeah, or I was talking about not touching exercise with a ten foot pole, come on can't you read between the lines?

andrea said...

Using a pole is supposed to be a GREAT workout, you'll have to let me know how that goes. I will rejoin you in yor efforts just as soon as my special Mother's Day ice cream is gone.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

No sharing the pole girls...as much as Barlow and Bryan might like it...that is just WRONG!! Oh and 14 lbs is awesome by the way...and even gaining back 5, 9 lbs is still great!

Jessica Tucker said...

your doing way better than I am!! I lost 12lbs when I got to utah and I have gaind 9 lbs back!!!

Boyer Family said...

you have my full confidence. let me know if you want an early morning wake up call again.

Boyer Family said...

I knew that you could use the pole. Just think you made fun of the hook that we had in our bedroom. Shame on you.