Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Poll Answer

Ok, whoever guessed 7 lbs (even you 5 lb guessers) are in HUGE trouble!!!! No one ever guesses that high for me and I was totally working harder than Bryan! Then there are those of you who always guess 1-3 lbs. Haven't you learned yet? Anyway to get to the point Bryan lost between 4-5 lbs. We have successfully removed all treats from the house so it is less tempting to break down and eat them. (for those of you interested I lost another 2 pounds) It feels great to eat better and get in shape, I am actually enjoying it! Thanks for the help.

6 comments:

andrea said...

I win! I guessed 5 lbs. What do I win??

Charlotte said...

I love my sister, that is why I guessed 2 or 3 (I can't remember which). I know I guessed lower than I guessed last week for Brenda! Congrats on the weight loss and treat removal.

Tucker Mom said...

Keep up the good work. You will love it when it is all over or all gone.

GordonTucker said...

I guessed 4 or 5 (i dont remember which). I thought I was voting for you again, if that helps any

Boyer Family said...

Congrats to both of you. That is exciting you are getting in shape for the summer season.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I honestly can't remember what I guessed. But it is great you are doing so well!