Monday, May 19, 2008
Oh ye of little faith!
Well, the "POLL" worked (the pole was not to bad either). It is hard to say just how much I lost though. I started on Sunday morning last week, but this Sunday morning I forgot to weigh myself. When I remembered in the afternoon, the scale showed that I had lost 4.6 lbs, but I usually weigh in first thing in the morning because I weigh less then, so I decided to wait and see what I weighed in at on Monday morning, and when I did it showed that I had lost an additional 1.6 lbs!!! For a grand total of 6.2 lbs!! So it was one week plus one day, but still pretty good! I have been so hungry all week and have not had any simple sugars (except for my some birthday desserts....thanks to those who had birthdays :) Anyway, that means that I am now only .6 lbs away from my most recent low (I had gained back a little more than I originally disclosed) Thanks for the support. Bryan is convinced to be "good" with me this week and really watch what we eat and exercise more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats! That is really good for one week! You must be really dedicated. I voted 5 lbs so I was kind of close.
I voted 6.2 lbs! Right On!!!... Oh wait, no I just voted 2....
I voted 5 pounds. These polls are starting to get a little wierd, everyone voting for an answer that only one person really voted for. Anyway, congrats on the wieght loss. For once, I am NOT the one who found the wieght you lost!
Tami thought that she had voted for five, but then she said maybe she only voted for 4, so we are going with Charlotte as the Grand Winner, and Tami as a close runner up, everyone else lost....that would make you a .....???? Just kidding, thanks again for the support!
That is really cool Brenda. I promised myself on Saturday that I was going to rededicate myself to being healthier. I went to the gym Sat. and walked for an hour yesterday. I only ate one little chocolate treat too!
Way to go!! How nice it must be to have a husband who doesn't tempt you with delicious Almond Joys and other treats. (Barlow, that doesn't mean you should stop)
I wish that I could loose that much!!
Thanks for the advice Brenda. I totally haven't had a single treat since I talked to you! I showed the most self discipline I think possible. I got Maddie a bowl of icecream and she said where's Moms? So I got myself a bowl and then your words came rushing back and I dumped it all back. I didn't even taste it, even when Maddie didn't finish hers!
Brenda has "magic" advice that makes you not eat ice cream? Do tell!
I wish it was magic, it is actually REALLY hard. I am just not snacking or eating junk at all... no exceptions, not even 2 sour patch kids (which I know exactly where they are at in the top drawer of the dresser) I know if I give in once it is a road to a fat belly, so I am just staying away from it. I do try to give myself one free day a week (not really free for anything, just one day that I can have dessert) Everyone check out the new poll by the way!
If Bryan is like my husband, there need to be negative numbers on the poll!
Post a Comment