Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mobility?!?

Ashton is now 7 months old and has officially learned how to get around. His favorite thing is paper, and fortunately for him there is normally paper ALL over the house. I have been dreading this day, but alas it is here, and he is so cute that I find myself cheering him on! Go figure.

9 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

He has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He is sooo cute. I can't wait for our visit to see your kids again. Congrats on Ashton's crawling. I use to push Tami off her knees so she wouldn't learn to crawl so fast. It didn't help any at all.

Barlow said...

Wow, he is moving around huh. I can't believe that he is 7 months old! Time sure does fly. Cute video.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I can't believe that! Abe is definately not at that point yet, at all. He is still really resistant to his stomach. He does LOVE paper too though! Way to go Ashton!

Charlotte said...

Holy Cow. your baby is getting so big. Since I have never seen him in person, it is hard for me to believe he isn't still a new born. You'll just have to fly over and show me!

Boyer Family said...

I love his hair, how it only has gone on top! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full trying to keep him from putting everything he sees into his mouth. Good luck. He is really cute!

andrea said...

a crawling baby! I'd forgotten what one of those looks like. I guess we'd better start baby-proofing our house for him huh? I can't wait until Jace joins him and they are double trouble! haha

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

By the way, the ranch dressing on the floor is my favorite part of the picture.

GordonTucker said...

I didn't notice the ranch the first time. If you look close, there are actually 2 bottles of ranch on the floor. His 'O' mouth is really cute, he looks so excited to get to the paper.

Brenda said...

There is NOT two bottles of ranch in the video.....only one.....the other one is a bottle of honey mustard dressing!