Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family

I just wanted to say how lucky I feel that I have been blessed with such a great family. Whenever people ask about my family I feel almost guilty telling them how great everyone is. I don't know how common it is to have your siblings/parents be your best friends, especially when there are six kids in the family, but I can truly say that my brothers and sisters (and their spouses) and my parents are my best friends. I was telling Bryan how lucky I was to have people I can call when I am feeling down and they always care about me and whats going on in my life. Sheesh, I can't even go a week without blogging without someone noticing. Anyway, I don't want to go on and on, I mostly just wanted to say thanks to all of my family members and the love and support that you give me.

7 comments:

GordonTucker said...

I've always kinda wondered the same thing. I don't know how people wouldn't be friends like we are, I always feel bad for families that aren't as close.

Boyer Family said...

I also love how close we all are. It would be nice if we all lived closer (not to close mind you or we'd all go nuts). I am glad there are ways we can all keep in touch. I am also glad to know that when we are going through hard times that I know everyone is thinking and praying for us.

Charlotte said...

I agree. It has been nice to see everyone grow up and enjoy adult friendship with everyone. If only Brenda and I could get our husbands to grow up too :) Of course, from what I hear Barlow could try growing up with them. Now that I think of it, it has been nice to have adult relationships with my sisters and sister-in-laws and hopefully sometime in the next millenia, the boys will become full fledged grownups! (Until then they can keep us 10 years younger)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I must disagree, I don't like any of you....ha ha !! Just kidding. I felt like a lemming saying me too, but it is true. I realized especially when we were in Washington and it felt like no time had passed between all of our families. I LOVE YOU GUYS! (and you've had some great Quick Quotes, lately!)

andrea said...

I always thought it was cool that my mom and her sisters (she has 4) have stayed so close, and I thought I wouldn't ever have that because I just have older brothers, and I don't know if my sister will ever grow up. But I never thought I would be so close to my sister-in-laws! I think it's so cool, and I really appreciate you guys helping me feel included and wanted in the family.

Jessica Tucker said...

It is really cool that everyone blogs like this. We are trying to get my family to start blogging but it might take years before they start :)

Tucker Mom said...

I always thought we had a great family. But then I also came from a great family. I guess that I just have been doubly blessed and I really don't know why I deserve it but I am greatful. Thanks for loving each other and making my life so much easier.