Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Slight Success......Maybe
Well, thank you to everyone who thought I could lose as much weight as last time.....that being said I must say you were wrong. I did not even come close. I got up this morning and weighed myself and the scale said that I had gained 0.2 pounds, I tried again and it said I had lost 1.8 pounds, then again at 1.8 pounds, then it said I weighed the exact same as last week, then the exact same again, then it weighed me at losing 1.2 pounds, to be sure I weighed myself another 6-7 times and it came out at a loss of 1.2 pounds so that is what we are going with. I think today I am going to buy a new scale. I think now I will keep it to monthly updates, thanks for all your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If you want, you can come over and use our scale. It says you are 10 pounds lighter than you really are. (The only way I know this is from being weighed at the doctor so much!)But if you pretend you don't know, it's awesome.
Thanks, maybe I will, there is nothing like not really losing much and then getting the munchies, you start to wonder if it is all worth the work....mmm...sugar.
I didn't know that when I was at your house! DANG!!!!
Stupid Scales! They should be BANNED!!!!
My scale does the same thing. Try breathing and you lose some weight that way. I lost ten pounds once and then the scale flashed a big error message like a just kidding ha ha. Keep it up before long you really do lose what you want to.
Man, losing weight really has taken over, we've heard nothing of the rest of your family for weeks now!
Post a Comment