Ok, Ok, enough people have asked that I guess I should add this to my post. I am going to lose weight the good old way. I am going to work out every day for about an hour (I am already REALLY sore) and watch what I eat. I am not cutting out all carbs, I am watching my portion sizes and trying to make healthy choices. For example instead of regular butter we use a low calorie butter. Instead of seconds on the spaghetti, a salad. Instead of 5-6 candies a day only one. See what I mean. So there you go.
7 comments:
Good for you!!!!!! Fad diets are so stupid. I will use you as motivation and tell myself that you will be looking hot and I won't so I will try to be good like you!! Can't wait to start walking!
Only one candy a day. That sounds like too harsh of a diet. The other day I told you I felt so good after pilates I didn't even feel like a candy. That was before I finished off the whole huge (cosco size) bag. I think the kids ate most of it (maybe hope is a better word!)
I lifted weights and went to the gym yesterday, all in honor of you. Knowing you were working out an hour a day motivated me. Then I came home and ate a box of Girl Scout cookies...oops.
I am all ready to lose my weight too! I am not sure how much I am going to have to lose and I guess I had better lose the baby in my tummy first. At least I know I'm gonna lose 5 pounds sometime soon. Good luck all you losers (in a good way)
The real way to lose is to stay home and not go on any trips. That is when I gain my weight. UGH
Man, I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who can't seem to stop the snacking. Everyday I think, "Ok, as soon as (enter high-fat snack food) is gone, I won't be tempted and I'll only eat healthy." But as soon as that is gone, some other treat finds its way into our house and tempts me all day long. Darn that sugar and its delicious sweetness!
That is my exact exact problem. I keep thinking at some point all the treats will be gone and then... but somehow there is always temptation and I am WEAK!!!!
Post a Comment