We are so glad that Kim and Ken were able to come visit us. It was great to get the three cousins together. They were so cute. None of them look to much alike, but incase you can't tell: Abe is on the left, then Ashton, then Jace.
I think they all look some what like. You know they all have one a blue shirt with a red and yellow strip and they all have on blue jeans. They do look like cousins. I think they are all soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
They are all cute. I am mad that everyone started having babies together after I am finished! My last was Tami and Andrea's first. At least Brenda helped three of my kids match up right (thanks Trevor Kaylee and Nathan). Elise & Ryan were SOL.
4 comments:
dang, they are cute. i need to get a copy of the pictures from you!!
Wow, look how cute Jace is! He even makes the other two look cute! :) Just kidding, they are all very cute.
I think they all look some what like. You know they all have one a blue shirt with a red and yellow strip and they all have on blue jeans. They do look like cousins. I think they are all soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
They are all cute. I am mad that everyone started having babies together after I am finished! My last was Tami and Andrea's first. At least Brenda helped three of my kids match up right (thanks Trevor Kaylee and Nathan). Elise & Ryan were SOL.
Post a Comment