Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Sweet Little Girl

Kaylee decided to get sick last night...well more like this morning (about 1:00 am). After the first throw up, I had tucked her back into bed and she said "don't worry Mom, I wont hold the babies tomorrow." And if that wasn't sweet enough, at around 6:00 am (after she started having a diarrhea problem with each time she threw up....which was about every 20 minutes through the night) she decided to try and clean up her accident by herself. When we asked her why she said "I knew you guys were tired and you needed to get some sleep, so I tried not to wake you up." I thought that was so nice that even though she was feeling miserable, she considered our feelings. I am lucky to have such a great daughter!

4 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Too bad she is sick. That flu that is going around can be a really bad one. I always knew she was a sweet one. Very tender heart like her mother. Tell her Grandma says Hi and that I love her.

Boyer Family said...

That is so cute! It's times like that that you are really glad to be a mother. I can't believe she is big enough to cosider cleaning up her mess by herself. I feel like I'm missing out on her growing up because I still see her as a 3 year old. I hope she's feeling better soon!

Brandee G. said...

What a sweet girl! I wish we would've had more time to visit when you were here. Hey, I need your e-mail address!

Charlotte said...

That is adorable (in a sick kind of way). Kirsti did that once and I didn't go into her bathroom till the next day. It took a lot of scrubbing to clean her cleaning up! It is nice to know your kids do notice the work you do!