
I was making pizza for dinner tonight and had made the dough when it was time to feed Ashton, so I took a break from cooking and fed the baby. While I was in the room Nathan (who for some strange reason loves the taste of raw bread dough) was sneaking bits of it. Of course through my system of informants (Trevor and Kaylee) I knew all about the "sneaking." When it was time to switch sides with Ashton I took a break and came to the kitchen, rolled out the dough and put it in the oven to cook, then went back to feeding the baby. Nathan then decided to "clean" the kitchen aid. While he was doing this Kaylee came in the kitchen and I over heard their conversation. Kaylee said "Nathan...what are you doing!!! Where is the dough" Nathan's reply was like always "I don't know." Kaylee's voice became quite concerned and she said "It is in your stomach!!!" I of course could not resist playing along, so when she came in to "inform" me of the situation, I followed Nathan's lead with a worried "I don't know." I made her pose for the picture before I opened the oven and reassured her that Nathan had not eaten an entire loaf's worth of raw bread dough.
2 comments:
Awesome story, I too like the taste of raw bread dough
Kaylee is such grown up, I love it! Sounds like Nathan gives you a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting me to the blog.
Post a Comment