Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Trevor!!!

Trevor is now 7 years old and thinks he is an adult now. For his cake he wanted transformers, so we did the best we could. Trevor got a roboreptile, a Ben Ten watch, the soundtrack to High School Musical, a Pokemon CD, a transformer, a book light, and a huge racetrack. After opening all of his presents he wanted to play with his Ben Ten watch, but Bryan had other ideas. He said "Trevor...I am just going to open this for you", as he took the roboreptile and went in the kitchen with Uncle Barlow. The two "grown" men spent the next 1/2 hour opening and getting set up with the roboreptile. Bryan was then heard to say "I have been waiting to open this one!" I guess once a kid always a kid. We were grateful to have Grandma Red, Grandma and Grandpa Davis, and Barlow and Andrea and Addison there.


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Ben 10 watch? Don't let my kids catch such blaspheme. It is an "omnitrix" I have been reminded of that often. Even little Joe can name all the aliens

Those robo toys are totally cool. I play with them myself sometimes!