

We had a great Christmas this year. The kids woke up at 7:00 and came and got Bryan and I. We let them tear down the paper walls that we had built to cover up the front room. About one hour later we were done. I think everyone got what they wanted. Trevor had asked Santa for a
Wii, but was a great sport when he realized that he had not gotten one. He was really happy with what he did get. We are always
surprised at what my kids name as their "favorite" presents. Trevor's was his
pokedex, which is a little hand held thing like Ash from
pokemon carries around with him and tells you the details of all the
pokemon. It also has a few games he can play on it. Kaylee's favorite present yesterday when I asked her was her doll set that came with a high chair, car seat, etc., but today it is her art set that she got from Grandma and Grandpa Tucker. Nathan's favorite is hard to determine. He says that it is his
vtech computer that he got, but I think he has played more with Trevor and Kaylee's toys, which makes it hard to know what to get him for his birthday in a few days. Bryan and I are excited to play all the new games we got (we got several of them including the expansion pack to settlers!) Thank you so much to all of you who so
generously gave us presents this year. We missed seeing everyone (except those we saw on the
web cam, thanks Charlotte!!), and cant wait to see you all sometime soon!) Merry Christmas!!
5 comments:
Is it bad if when your house still looks like that and New Years has already passed? Not that I know anyone like that . . .
I love the paper wall idea. I think Jared and I are going to do that. Sounds like your kids got some fun stuff. Hope you enjoy the game we got ya!
I like the after picture so much better than the before. Lived in look you know. Have a great new year.
We miss you Guys!!! We will call soon too! Please give Trevor our new number....we miss his calls for sure. I am sorry about Mr. Eel and the stitches, but I am so happy to see your smiling faces! I am trying to work things out to come and stay in Utah for the summer. We feel soooooo far away from everybody. I know that would only get us a little bit closer to you guys, but maybe we could meet up a couple of times...?
Luv Auntie Leah
For someone who complains about people not updating their blog...it seems as though yours has been quite stagnant...
Post a Comment