Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME !!


Well, I finally reached the big 30. I have to admit that I feel no different that I did at 20, except I am much wiser and wider. I am sure that at 40 I will look back and feel even more wiser and hopefully not wider. I have just reached my 6 week mark from having Ashton, so I am trying to get into the routine of working out. We have an exercise bike and I am doing pilates. I have never been good at sticking with the whole working out thing, but hopefully this time it will stick. I am feeling great, we have been blessed with good health so far this winter season. The only one that is even slightly sick is Ashton with a stuffy nose. I did manage to get a new phone though so now I can tell who is calling again. So if you could all call me so that I can save your numbers in my phone (plus it would just be nice to hear from you....especially those who did not talk to me on my birthday aka Kim) I think this is the closest thing we are going to get to a family picture this season so enjoy!!

2 comments:

Boyer Family said...

What a good picture of YOU! It caught a real smile on your face. Who is taking it though one might wonder. Ashton is looking so cute and big! Bryan is looking nice and fit. Happy Birthday again you old lady.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I called you on your birthday, you brat! You are the one who didn't anwser your phone!! So don't go making me look like a weasel!!!