Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas PJ's

Merry Christmas to all!! The kids once again were so excited to open one present on Christmas Eve. They were anxious all day wondering which present I would pick for them to open. I hope she will pick this one, I hope she will pick that one. I had to laugh to myself as I wondered how it was that they didn't know it would be PJ's once again. Just a couple of hours before bedtime, I wrapped the presents and put them under the tree, it was then that it hit Trevor, he said, "oh, I know which present you are going to pick, it is the same thing we have done every year" He was disappointed that it was "only" pajamas, but he was really excited to see the sculls and his name printed on the shirt. Thanks Mom for making them for me this year. It really was a life saver.

3 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Mom made your PJs and Charlotte's?? Man how come I missed the sign up sheet for that one??? Then maybe they would have actually fit Ken and Abe!

Boyer Family said...

Love the boys PJs!! That fabic rocks. I also love how you put their names on the back.

Charlotte said...

Yeah, Brenda has to make 6 and I have to make 8. I think that deserves some mercy! Although if there is ever a sign up sheet, please let me know!