Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blocked field goal sends BYU over UCLA in Las Vegas Bowl


We had a great time watching BYU play this last season over at Barlow and Andrea's house, and it all culminated with a dramatic win in their bowl game. You should have seen us as we all jumped around hooting and hollering in both this last game and during the BYU/Utah game.


This is my Dad and I wearing our cougar heads during the BYU/Utah game








Here is Mom and Nathan supporting the team.
GOOOOOO Cougars !!!!!!!!!



To see the video of the blocked kick click here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQp19omSws



2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

nice post Bryan!! I felt bad that your only post had no comments...so here you go!!

Charlotte said...

Peter and I were also watching the game. Peter almost flipped out when the kick was blocked! We wish we could have been watching with you guys! THat made me a little sad.