Step 1: Choose a day when you will have extra kids, like cousins, at your house. (if it is too easy to write a blog post you might do it more often, and then you would not need a handy dandy post telling you step by step how to catch up on your blog.)
Step 2: Got to bed late the night before the post (see you don't want too much energy in the morning or you might be tempted to do housework, run errands, or other things that have been neglected just as long as your blog)
Step 3: Get kids off to school (not only does this get them out of your hair for the day but it gives them opportunities to do cool things like placing 1st in a regional Destination Imagination competition, or even placing 3rd in a state wide Destination Imagination competition, thus providing great material to blog about.
Step 4: Get a nice nutritious breakfast
Step 5: Try to make baby stop crying and go to sleep by feeding him
Step 6: Try to make baby stop crying and go to sleep by changing his diaper
Step 7: Try to make baby stop crying and go to sleep by holding him on your lap precariously so that you can still use both hands to type.
Step 8: Once baby is asleep carefully take him to bed (watch out your leg might be asleep because of how you were holding him).....(you may find these steps unnecessary, but they do provide ample opportunity to post cute pictures of baby)
Step 9: Think of all the fun things you have done in the last few days months that you have not blogged about (don't get too depressed)
Step 10: Find lots of pictures of said fun activities, write, and publish your post.
Now that wasn't so hard was it?
A GIANT thanks goes out to my sister Charlotte who redesigned my blog for me. You should check her out HERE at http://latermom.blogspot.com
11 comments:
If you don't mind, I think I will skip some of those steps. Although I will make sure to follow Ashton's example with the breakfast!
So happy to see a post from you!! Been missing you. I need to follow your steps and just get something posted, too. I don't even have the whole "baby" excuse... ;)
Oh, and I love the look of your blog. So cute!
YAY for blog posts!!!! i think you deserve come cookies!
BTW-Ashton and i eat our muffins the exact. same. way.
oh, and i LOVE the new design! does she do any pro bono work? ;)
I only do pro bono work...
blog designing AND motherhood- both for the pure satisfaction of doing it.
Hey, I want me 5 bucks back then!
I'd recommend my designer, but i dont think you want to pay him what he charges me.
I know I won't be paying him that. Although your getting your "money's" worth, the blog looks great.
Loved your post and loved the pictures. You kids are so cute and sweet. I really miss them. Love you
Back in the saddle again... hooray! I love all the pictures of Blake, post more! Of everyone!
Great catch up post. Your blog looks amazing, I love the new look. And now I am officially your follower! That picture of Trevor alone on the bench is amazing, you need to frame it. So happy you're back to blogging, although I see this post is pretty old by now. Shows you how often I've been blogging.
Post a Comment