Ahhh, Halloween is over, and I, that is um...the kids....have enough candy to satisfy those sugar cravings for a while. Here is a peak at our costumes this year:
Ashton the Giraffe
Nathan the Monster
Kaylee the Tinkerbell
Trevor the Optimus Prime
Bryan the "Where the Wild Things Are" Monster
Now go eat some chocolate!
13 comments:
Now that is some amazing costume work!! Happy Halloween!
What absolutely incredible costumes. You guys had to be the hit of the night!
What absolutely incredible costumes. You guys had to be the hit of the night!
You guys are awesome!
I almost came and crashed third ward's Halloween party just so I could see the Davis' Halloween costumes. I just love how all the kids are congregating around Bryan to stare. Too awesome!
Great costumes and thanks for permission/order to go eat chocolate.
Cute costumes! Did Bryan scare a lot of kids?
Cute costumes! Did Bryan scare a lot of kids?
Wow, Bryan's costume looks like he lifted it off the movie set! Impressive! I think there were a million Tinkerbells this Halloween. Who can blame them? I even wanted to be Tink!
The awesome Davis family costume tradition continues! I look forward every year to see whats next. Thanks for the permission to eat chocolate.
I love the costumes. Bryan looks awesome (good job, Bryan!) And I am equally impressed with Trevor's transformer. Much more sophisticated than I was picturing. The skirt turned out great. Kaylee looks wonderful.
Already voted for Bryan on the post he linked to on FB.
Brenda, you're amazing! Did you make your costumes?
melissa and boyd
Great costumes. I also voted for Bryan on his link. Did Trevor end up making his own costume? It looked great. They all looked so good. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment