Well,
it's official
the word is in
and Davis baby #5 is........
A BOY!
Shocked? I have to admit, so were we (and we did have a few tears from our lone little girl) but once the shock wore off we got super excited. We have 10 fingers and 10 toes, and tons of other stuff that I really couldn't make out. But here are a few sneak peak pictures that we got.
11 comments:
Congrats you guys! So excited for another Davis boy...why mess with something you do so well, right? :-) Poor Kaylee, though...I feel sad for her. You'll have to keep trying to bring her a sister, right? ;-)
I was expecting the graphic picture? I'm sure he wouldn't have minded when he was 10 years old or anything ;-)
Seriously, though, congrats.
Congrats!!! How exciting for you.
I can't believe you are already far enough along to tell! Very exciting news (although Mom might shed a tear too). Congrats.
I feel for Kaylee, but another boy how exciting. Congrats!
congrats!
you can do what we did with ryan when we found out he was gonna be an ONLY boy...we told him that now he can be our FAVORITE SON forever...so now kaylee can be your FAVORITE DAUGHTER forver. ;)
Congratulations! I like Marcy's idea. I feel bad for Kaylee, it would be so fun for her to have a little sister. But as you know, little boys can be so much fun, too!
Cool pictures. Yup a boy.
I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAW THIS!! YOU DIDN"T CALL???
I am really happy that the baby looks healthy. We are so fortunate to live in a time and place where your baby can get such care. Now that we all know the sex, we can start giving some advice for names, right?
So, I suggested Ebenezer the other day and Bryan was not too keen on the idea. But, I'm sure that is because he did not understand the meaning of the name. As you might know, my favorite hymn is 'Come Thou Font of Every Blessing'. The second verse says 'Here I raise mine Ebenezer'. If you read 1 Samuel 7:12-14 you might get an idea of why that verse is there. In short, Ebenezer means 'Stone of Help' or anything that reminds us of God's presence.
Have I convinced you yet?
Once upon the time my sister used to post highly entertaining stories on her blog, but then she was disappeared. What's up with that?
Post a Comment