What is worse than having a house full of kids with the stomach flu?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Getting the Stomach flu right along with them.
.
.
.
.
.
Whats worse than getting the stomach flu right along with a house full of sick kids?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Getting the stomach flu right along with a house full of kids
AND
Having morning sickness all at the same time!
(yeah, you read that right....I am only just over 7 weeks along, which is pretty early to tell people, but when it is number 5 you start showing pretty early, so I thought I would tell people before I started wearing maternity clothes.)
17 comments:
Your what?? Oh man, if only I had known.
congrats! you guys will be caught up to us.
our 5th baby has been the easiest/happiest/best sleeping baby, so hopefully yours will too! :)
send the kids over whenever you need a nap or are just feeling blah!
Congrats Don't worry these day will one day be nothing more than a memory. Take it easy and try to enjoy what you can.
How exciting! And how miserable all at the same time. Hope all the sickness passes quickly.
Ugh! Sorry. Are they oldest ones back at school? Is that where they picked it up? That's horrible if they did, to already have stomach flu going around! Hope you feel better soon!
Mary P.
yeah! Being sick stinks, but morning sickness is the worst. I'm so sorry, hope that you won't have to suffer too long.
AHHHHHHH!!!! I love it! SO crazy and awesome! Miss you guys! When are you coming back through Boise so you can stay with us again? Preferribly after all the vomiting passes!:) Miss you guys! can't you move here too?!
love the ricks
Okay, first let me officially say you single-handedly gave me an anxiety attack with this post. Thanks for that.
Second, let me say OH MY GOSH!!! That is crazy!!! Congratulations! Nothing could have shocked me more coming onto your blog so unsuspecting and bam! News like that. Sooooo not expecting that.
Okay, going to curl in the fetal position now and think happy thoughts.
Congrats!
The 5th baby is totally the easiest. Oh, wait, my 5th was JOSEPH. Ha!! Since you already have a Joseph personality with Nathan, I think you're safe, though.
Hope you feel better soon and your kids are well before school starts.
Congrats...really not on being pregnant because that sucks, but on the fact that in a few short months there will be another cute Davis baby to adore...Hope you are all feeling better soon.
So excited when I read your news on Facebook, Brenda! Congrats to you guys. I hope you all start feeling better soon and that the morning sickness doesn't last long.
:) I'm glad you're feeling better now!
The smile was for the fact that I'm really excited that your preggo!
Sorry about the flu, but Hooray for being preggo!
Yay! For the pregnancy, not the morning sickness or stomach flu. That must be awful. Congratulations!
So sorry about the sickness and morning sickness. But, we are really happy about another grandchild coming into the world. Your home will be a wonderful place to land on this earth for the baby. You guys have been through all this enough to know the drill, but in sixteen years the baby will think that he (or she) knows it all and will want to borrow the car. Like your mom said, try to enjoy it and try to remember everything because the time really does go by fast.
Post a Comment