Bryan Brenda Trevor Kaylee Nathan Ashton Blake
I don't think my kids would let me fall asleep at the table like that LOL
I'm totally jealous!
Bring it on I am ready, except doesn't it make you gain weight or something like that?
Yes and yes. Everyday. All day.
You mean that isn't a normal thing to do? I need to rethink how I take naps!
I looked at that picture and just thought, I wish Ashton could play with Abraham!! They'd have so much fun.
I do that all the time! Jessica has a hard time cleaning me up though, since I refuse to bathe and fuss when she tries to wipe off my face with a rag/napkin/shirtcorner/etc
Every Day!
That's so weird, that's exactly what I looked like today.
That's such a great picture!
my kids have never eaten in a high chair so I've never had that happen. It is really cute!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I don't think my kids would let me fall asleep at the table like that LOL
I'm totally jealous!
Bring it on I am ready, except doesn't it make you gain weight or something like that?
Yes and yes. Everyday. All day.
You mean that isn't a normal thing to do? I need to rethink how I take naps!
I looked at that picture and just thought, I wish Ashton could play with Abraham!! They'd have so much fun.
I do that all the time! Jessica has a hard time cleaning me up though, since I refuse to bathe and fuss when she tries to wipe off my face with a rag/napkin/shirtcorner/etc
Every Day!
That's so weird, that's exactly what I looked like today.
That's such a great picture!
my kids have never eaten in a high chair so I've never had that happen. It is really cute!
Post a Comment