The leaders of the church have counseled us to never stop learning and I have taken their advice.
Here are a few things I have learned this week:
Leaving cereal, sugar, and splenda on the counter top will attract the attention of little critters (this was the first time I have ever left the kitchen before cleaning up breakfast I promise!)
Adding a little sleeping potion when you water your garden will eventually pay off.
Deciding to rearrange bedrooms and make a toy room all before unpacking from a 10 day vacation turns into a LOT of housework, which can wear out even the most valiant workers.
One cucumber plant is WAY more than any one family can use (anyone can feel free to stop by and have a free cucumber) This is one days harvest from our garden.
I am super attractive (I know you are thinking it has taken her 31 29 years to realize how attractive she is!?!) But now I know, the only down side is that I seem to only attract flies (and Bryan...but that is a different post all together). They swarm to me whether I am cleaning, sweeping, reading or heaven forbid using the facilities. It doesn't even matter if I have done my make up, hair or even showered, (in fact I am beginning to wonder if I am more attractive when I don't shower.....) they swarm to me!! I am about to go crazy!

It is WAY past due for a picture of our super cute 4th of July Picture.
Well now that you are just as knowledgeable as I am I will bid you farewell, and happy learning!
11 comments:
Hopefully we can have a garden that good.
I'm guessing watermelon plants are the same as the cucumbers, but Jessica wants to plant like 4 of them...
Cute pics of ashton
Cute post. I hate flies! Cute t-shirts. Wow what an impressive amount of food from your garden in one day.
I wish we lived closer so Abe & Ashton could get into trouble together. And how come no one filled me in on the make matching tye dye 4th of July shirts trend??
Love the family pic! Flies are driving me crazy at my house lately, too! And I need some of that cucumber, I love the stuff and didn't grow it this year. Thanks for the education, I seem to keep having to repeat my lessons here at home over and over again. I'm a slow learner. :-)
It might take me a week to assimilate all that knowledge. In the mean time, can I have that sleeping potion?
Oh, and just be thankful you are attractive to flies and not mosquitoes!
Cute pictures of Ashton eating away on that cereal! I laughed that you crossed out your age.
Love those pics! Well, except the fly one. I'm so glad your garden is doing so well (since I am reaping the rewards)
That fly pic makes me sick! Love the shirts! Love the garden! Ashton is to cute! You should mail me some veggies.
At least it was the fly pic and not the family pic that made Tami sick :)
Your garden is out of control awesome by the way.
I'll only start to worry when you're crawling with maggots.
Oh, and I'm super excited for that post about you attracting Bryan ;)
One thing I learned during your last visit is don't mention my partiality for red heads. Actually, I'm partial to anyone who loves a child of mine. Brenda, you're the best daughter-in-law anyone could ever have.
Post a Comment