As much fun as the pictures were (the kids LOVED climbing in the trees...except maybe Ashton who we had to try several times before we got a decent picture) We fed the ducks the expired crackers and poptarts from our 72 hour kits and some old hamburger buns. Ashton was giddy the whole time, it was a little nerve racking. One time his shoe fell off and I caught him running toward the pond arm cranked to throw the shoe into it! Luckily I caught him just in time, he did throw the shoe but was a few feet to far away from the pond still and it didn't make it in.
Here are the other great pictures we got that day. ENJOY!
11 comments:
It looks like everyone had lots of fun! The kids are so cute in those pictures.
I love your photos! What a great idea! I'm probably going to steal it so you might see my kids in a blossom tree soon! Miss you guys! Any spontaneous trip suits us just fine! Not Memorial Day weekend though;) Melissa
What a nice way to spend a beautiful spring day. The pictures are great (course the subjects are very cute! And I'm not a bit prejudiced).
Great pictures. Will you send them to me so I can get copies for the wall picture. I need ones of your kids and also your family... Thanks.
Those turned out great. What a fun day. Abe really likes to feed the ducks, only I have to bring one good piece of bread because he really likes to eat the bread and watch me feed the ducks. Wish we could have joined you.
Ashton's reaction when you guys first got there was priceless, I wish you could have gotten a video of it! Thanks for coming with us!
My kids love feeding ducks, I think I need to find a pond near by me. Thanks for the good idea.
The pics in the tree turned out really good. I love the purple/pink color of the flowers.
Cute pictures! What a beautiful day! I wish I could have a pet duck!
Matthew loves this video. "Let me see Ass-ten, Mommy." He likes to answers the questions you ask in it. Matthew's hugs are much the same as Ashtons- if you aren't careful they turn into tackles. Your photos looks great!
P.S. I always knew our brother was a monkey- now you have pictorial proof!
Seriously, hooray for spring! You always have such great ideas to commemorate the seasons...your pictures are darling!
Post a Comment