Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Wow, it has been a crazy couple of weeks.  We received news that my Grandma Bodily had passed away, so we made a quick whirlwind trip to Utah.  Utah trips for us are never easy, but always fun. (even when you throw a funeral into the mix)  We have so much family there.  It was great to see everyone.  Not only were all but one of my siblings there, but many of my cousins that I haven't seen for several years.  Here are the things we LOVED about our trip:
*Dollar Theaters!  (the movies really cost $1.25-$1.50, but STILL!)
*Being there for Aunt Beth's Birthday
*A rowdy game of Bowling
*Hobby Lobby (ahhh...someday they will have one here)
*Building Snowmen (oh where is spring?)
*Family Time (Bryan's parents were wonderful hosts, we were in and out so many times and they were always willing to watch the kids so that we could have some peaceful moments...THANKS!)

Top picture: Starting lower left and going clockwise:  Trevor, Me, My Dad, My Mom, Brother Gordon, his wife Jessica, Sister Kim, Sister Charlotte (mostly hidden), Brother Barlow
Bottom picture: Me, Charlotte, Kim (only sister missing from picture is Tami)

Top Left:  Bryan and I, Top Right:  Kaylee and my Mom, Bottom Left:  My Dad and Ashton, Bottom Right: Ashton and Kim's son Abe who is 2 days older than Ashton. (on a side note it was super hard to get them to stand that close long enough to get a picture of them together)
Top Left: SIL Jessica and Brother Gordon and Trevor, Top Right: Ashton, Bottom Left, My Dad and Kaylee, Bottom Right: Sister Charlotte and Nathan.


9 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

It sure is great to be able to see family. To bad it had to be because of a funeral :(

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

We were glad we got to spend some time with you. You got some great pictures.

Unknown said...

That looked like such a fun trip, despite the funeral and sadness that can come from that. The kids are getting so big!

Natasha said...

You know how to pack it in. And yes, where is Spring? BTW, your kid talk at the side is hilarious.

GordonTucker said...

It was good to see you guys again. Glad you could make it

Charlotte said...

It was nice to see all my cute nieces and nephews. It was nice to win a game of bowling, too. Send me your pictures (please!).

Tucker Mom said...

Great pictures. Send them to me please. It was fun to see everyone wish we could have spent more time together. Torn as to where I should have been.

Shayla said...

I so wish we had a dollar theater here...even if it is 1.50. Looks like you had a good trip, it's always fun to get together with the family.

Alicia Leppert said...

I want to know who is who! I love learning about my friends' families, I don't know why. I think I recognize Charlotte from her profile picture and I think there is at least one other sister in there? Maybe brother?