Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have You Ever.....

Have you ever looked at your pants while on the phone and wondered what that gooey green stuff is on your pants, only to remember your toddlers runny nose a few minutes later?

Have you ever gone early to pick up your kids from school so that your preschoolers could play on the playground and you could socialize with the other mothers only to realize that you did not do your hair or makeup that day?

Have you ever told the kids you would take them to the library if they cleaned their rooms, then wished you had just cleaned their rooms while they were at school and rewarded them with a library trip because it is you that has 2 books on hold that you really want to read?

Have you ever tried to feed a 1 1/2 year old Sloppy Joe's when he knows full well that there is a bag of chips on the counter?

Have you ever been so exhausted by the end of the day that you fall asleep on a swing?

Well I did ALL these things today...............OK, the falling asleep on the swing was Ashton, but still.....what a day!

8 comments:

andrea said...

Hahahaha... I am so glad I was there to witness the falling asleep in the swing. That was SO cute. And I don't know why Ashton wouldn't eat his sloppy joe, it's not like he was eating brown sugar from the bag right before dinner, right? :-)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I hope the Sloppy Joes turned out okay. Sounds like a long day. That picture is adorable. Too bad for you Andrea lets all your secrets out of the bag...brown sugar? Was it on Biggest Loser night?

GordonTucker said...

So I've never done any of those things except the runny nose one

Kevin and Eliza said...

Love the picture! I totally do come of those things too.

Charlotte said...

Sounds like a typical mother day. Love the picture of Ashton asleep in the swing. Probably crashed after the (brown) sugar high.

Tucker Mom said...

Loved the picture. I would love a good swing and also a good nap.

Jessica Tucker said...

you really had a crazy day.
I love that picture! he is such a cute kid

Barlow said...

I think Brenda got lost in her new computer... BRENDA! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, CLICK ON INTERNET EXPLORER, GO TO WWW.BLOGGER.COM, AND WRITE A POST. Wow, I hope that works.