Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Randomness

If there is any word that could explain my life right now it is random. My mind flips from one thing to the next with no real flow between things. You can imagine it is hard to put together a post when life is like this so here are some random bits and pictures that you have missed out on. The first show you Ashton's new past time. He is obsessed with dumping stuff out. Doesn't really matter what, but one of his favorites is the new dishwasher soap tablets that I bought. He used to dump out the big bucket of powder dishwasher detergent which was a HUGE pain to clean up, so I switched to these tablets (plus I think they work better) and yes you can still see the mostly empty bucket of powder detergent that is still taking up valuable under the sink space because I have not finished it, but went ahead and started using the tabs anyway.
Next is Kaylee's new hairdo. She came in one night with her hair in this strange up-do. Upon closer examination I discovered the source of the do was in fact a round brush that she had gotten VERY stuck in her hair, luckily we were able to get it out without any damage.
Next is a funny picture of Ashton, I don't remember what he had eaten, but he sure enjoyed it!
Then on to Trevor. Trevor LOVES to occasionally always give bunny ears in pictures, so what would happen if there was no one around to give said bunny ears to? Well this picture should answer that question.

Last but not least a small video of Nathan and Ashton who have become good friends and play the Wii together. Ashton of course is not allowed to touch any of the actual Wii equipment so we give him a game cube controller and as you can tell from the video he knows just what to do with it!
Hope you enjoyed and hope you have a GREAT day!

11 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

I liked all your random things! I'm glad you were able to get the round brush out of Kaylee's hair. When I was little I think we had to cut one out that I got really stuck. And I love the boys playing Wii together, very cute!

Shayla said...

That video is priceless. There's nothing like watching the kids shake and boogy while playing a Wii game.

Kristi said...

That's pretty funny. Our children are growing up so differently than we did. I'm glad you got the hairbrush safely out of Kaylee's hair. She looks like a Pantene model in the bottom photo. Trevor seems lost without anyone to give bunny ears to.

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is too funny about the hairbrush. I'm so glad though that you were able to get it out. Trevor's hair looks so red in the picture. Maybe it is always this color, but I can't remember. Anyways it looks so beautiful. Of course don't tell him I said that. He probably wouldn't appreciate it being called beautiful.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'm so glad that you posted the picture of the Wii playing! Too funny. Abe has the opposite problem, he doesn't want to dump things out, he puts things in. I find toys in my shoes, in the garbage, in the most random places.

Charlotte said...

Ashton- At least you don't need a broom to sweep up the soap now

Kaylee- We don't keep round brushes (or gum) in our house for that very reason

Ashton (again)- that picture is awesome. Only his Aunt Tami enjoys food as well as that!

Trevor- please don't tell Ethan about bunny ears. My pictures can't take it

Nathan- I love the "Ashton you won". And Ashton shaking his heart out. Very cute.

Boyer Family said...

When I first saw the picture of Kaylee I thought she has cut her hair down to the scalp! I HATE round brushes!
Ashton is such a cutie.
You're house looks really clean!

Brenda said...

Eliza-Trevor hair changes with the lighting, sometimes pretty red, other times more of a strawberry.

Charlotte-Not sure why we have the round brush, I NEVER use it.

Tami-I only take pictures and video when my house can look clean that is why my pictures are so few!

Alicia Leppert said...

Kristi, I thought the same thing about that picture of Kaylee! When I was little I got a battery-operated monster truck caught up in my hair...I wasn't as lucky as Kaylee, my dad had to cut it out. Not fun.

That video is hilarious!! It totally looks like Ashton knows what he's doing, and he won! That's the funniest part.

andrea said...

Oh man, I can't believe I forgot to comment when I read this post. Now you are going to hate me forever, aren't you??

I think Ashton was eating your birthday cake? I totally remember being there when Bryan took that picture, but I can't remember what he was eating either.

Tucker Mom said...

That picture of Ashton look like the one of Madison eating (well we all knew what she was eating). He doesn't look like he liked it much. Ashton really knows what he is doing it won't take long to know the controllers either. Good luck.