Saturday, February 14, 2009
A Great Day
So who knew that right after the school's Friendship Celebration would be Valentines Day!! We had a lot of fun today. It started off with Bryan letting me sleep in while he got up with the kids and made breakfast. Now, when I say that I made breakfast normally I mean that I poured the kids a bowl of cereal (or at least told them to pour their own bowl of cereal) But when Bryan makes breakfast..look out! He really makes it. He had a patient tell him how to make omelets that are FABULOUS, and he also made french toast, bacon and sausage. Sitting on my plate were a dozen roses to boot!
What a sweet heart. Later on we went to a friends house to do a little partying. It was tons of fun. We did Kaylee's hair in a special heart hairdo and brought some pink heart rice crispy treats. 
They cleaned out their garage and turned it into a fun 50's theme with music, dancing, and food and games, what more could a girl ask for?? I am so glad I have such a great Valentine....I LOVE YOU BRYAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is the exact same hairdo I did for Kirsti (only I didn't add the ribbon)!! That sounds like a great Valentine's Day. Good job Bryan.
That is so funny, I did that to Abe's hair too!!
That is a great Valentine's Day. That breakfast has my mouth watering!!!
Food! Food! Food! Why did I decided to fast for a while today? Why did everyone decide to publish food pictures and stories?
It looks so good!
That is a great hair do. Didn't Tami do Maddies hair that way too. I should have done Jessica's. Ha Ha
What a great hubby! Sleeping in is always my favorite gift. Kaylee's hair looks so cute. I bet she loved it.
I did Maddie's hair like that but in 2 pigtails. It was thinner and didn't look as nice. I love that picture! What a good hubby!
What a good hubbie you have!
Is that all Bryan managed for Valentines? It'll take some doing for him to catch up to his old man. I moved everything out of our bedroom and laid new carpet on Valentines day. Of course by the end of the day we were both so tired we could hardly pucker for a good night kiss.
But, you did pretty good for a beginner. Just kidding!! Bryan is so lucky to have such a great wife.
Post a Comment