Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Kaylee is Famous!!

Kaylee told me yesterday that a man from the news was at her class at school and did some stuff about weather and that she would be on the 6:00 news.  I figured I would record then news tonight at 6:00 and we could save it.  Well at 7:15 this morning Kaylee comes down stairs and asks if it is 6:00 yet.  I said What!!  You mean you were going to be on the news at 6:00 AM?!?  Oh NO!  We turned on the news but they did not replay it.  Luckily my amazing Hubby was able to find the video clip online!  She is only on at the very beginning in the front, you will be able to spot her if you look for the cutest girl in the room!

Check it out HERE

14 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

wow Kaylee you are famous now!!

maybe you can teach us the weather dance later.

andrea said...

Cool! I spotted Brennan Bunger, too.

I can't believe Kaylee got to meet such a big star-- if he is on the Tri-cities news, you know he's made it big time.

Anonymous said...

Kaylee is the cutest girl in class. Wow! how does it feel to be famous on TV!

Charlotte said...

That is the best thing I've seen on TV for a while. And I watched it before you I think (Bryan IM'ed me the site). I even picked out the .5 seconds of Kaylee without help!!

Now you need to teach the importance of AM and PM to the kids!

Shayla said...

How cute is she?! :-) I spotted Ally Myers, too.

Mom at Our House said...

So Exciting!

meohmyers said...

I was just going to say that, Shayla! :) Ally was so excited to tell us she was going to be on TV this morning. We DVR'd it and had to watch it over and over this morning before they went to school! I actually saw Kaylee this morning! Michelle will love this clip, she missed it, and Brennan looks so cute, too! I'm so glad they did this.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is awesome. Way to go Bryan for finding it online! Kaylee looked very cute.

Tucker Mom said...

I am so glad that Bryan could find it. Kaylee has grown up so much. Wow a famous granddaughter. Cool.

MichelleB said...

Thankyou for that! Brennan told me about it this morning at 7. Way too late! I also spotted Evan Dawes. That was cute, can't wait to show Brennan later.

Kristi said...

That is too cool. I'm glad Bryan was able to find this clip! How fun.

By the way, your blog looks fabulous, and your header is amazing! Very impressive.

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is so fun. I'm glad that you were able to find it.

Boyer Family said...

How exciting! I am sure Kaylee loved that.

Alicia Leppert said...

I spotted all of them and even a few more! How exciting, that's so cool!