Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

For Example....

In case any of you were not clear on how the pinata thing worked....Andrea and I decided to demonstrate:

Andrea chose to show the traditional style, and I am clearly showing our new found technique

8 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

If any of you are wondering if Brenda really can do a flying karate kick..... I am here to tell you she can..........and I have the bruises to prove it.....oooouch

andrea said...

Dang Brenda, who knew you had such killer legs? Don't hide those. Let's see some shorter skirts at church next week.

I did enjoy destroying that pinata. Boy, did he have it coming. But, I must say, he was a less than formidable opponent.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I've been waiting for a post on Trevor's baptism, but I must say I enjoyed this just as much. Karate chop...

meohmyers said...

HA! So funny. Wish I could have been there to witness this in person. So glad you got a picture of it! :)

MichelleB said...

Too funny! I bet the boys were very entertained by that!

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my goodness...I am totally laughing out loud and that doesn't happen, almost ever, on the computer. Thanks for the laugh this morning. Pure comedy.

Boyer Family said...

You are out of control. It looks like Andrea is wearing flippers. Brenda it looks like you have lost a few inches...of height!

Tucker Mom said...

Great legs. You should check the shoe size though. Love the blog.