Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brrrr!


We bought snow sleds here last spring when Target put them on clearance and we had not gotten enough snow to really use them here, so we decided to haul them down to Utah with us when we went. We were so glad that we did because it snowed almost every day we were there. Most of the kids liked it. Nathan only went down twice, but everyone else had a blast.

Here are the rest of our fun shots...Enjoy!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

That looks like so much fun. We loved sledding in PA and that is one thing I am looking forward to here in Conneecticut. Good thing we didn't get rid of our sleds!

Kristi said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a BLAST! You and Bryan look so cute in your picture! What a great couple. We missed you while you were gone. We're glad you're back!

Tucker Mom said...

You really looked like you had fun. It really looks cold. I don't know if I miss the snow at all. I like the warmer weather, less pain you know. Wish I could have been there though.